OneNote Learn conference is back in 2017 !
The Learn OneNote conference is back this year, promising to be stronger and better !
The agenda is dense, with 4 to 5 topics covered each day, for 7 days.
OneNote showcases in Education and Business will be broadcasted from 8:00 to 12:00 in the morning (PST time), meaning they will be live on the late afternoon / evening in Europe.
I will be sharing a smart technique to stay organized, manage a team, keep track of their tasks / assignements, and get things done even during hectics work hours, full of interruptions.
This technique doesn’t require any other program, avoiding the complexity or redundancy involved with other tandem-solutions.
By the way, as far as business productivity is concerned, the scope covered during the conference will be amazing :
- Introduction to OneNote & Teams, by Kelly Marshall (OneNoteNote + Microsoft team)
- Bullet Journal-style Notebook in OneNote, by Michele Christensen
- Making OneNote Your Secret Productivity Weapon, by Art Gelwicks (Task management)
- 5 Steps for Succeeding with Personal Productivity using Microsoft OneNote, by Ståle Hansen (Pomodoro technique)
- Team Productivity with OneNote, by Ståle Hansen (OneNote + Microsoft Planner + Jira)
- Building a Workflow with OneNote and Outlook, by Noah Scherer (OneNote + Outlook)
- OneNote for Business: Expert Secrets, by Walter Terry
- The Ultimate OneNote Organizer: Checklists, Forms and Templates, by Sandy Morgan
I have highlighted above only some of the sessions that fall under the “Business Productivity” umbrella, but there are others scheduled (from “pen & paper to digital”, “One note with OneDrive”, “Onetestic”, “presenting wirelessly”) that may interest you as well.